Kingdom Life Beliefs
The members of Kingdom Life House of Prayer believe the following core doctrines:
We believe that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments only, is inspired by the Holy Spirit,
is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that the one triune God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Adam, created in the image of God, was tempted by Satan and fell. Because of Adam's
sin, all men have guilt imputed, and need to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
We believe that Jesus Christ is God, was born of a virgin, died vicariously, shed his blood as man's
substitutionary sacrifice, rose bodily from the dead and ascended to heaven, where He presently sits at
the Father's right hand.
- We believe that salvation consists of the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ's righteousness
and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
- We believe that the return of Jesus Christ is imminent, and that it will be visible for all to see.
- We believe in the resurrection of all men, the saved to an everlasting life in heaven, and the unsaved to
an everlasting punishment in hell.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ, and consists of all who have been born again.
- We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit, who produces fruit in, gives gifts to and
enables all believers to live a Godly life.
We believe that Christ commanded the church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every
person, baptizing and teaching those who believe.